Learn how we take on new clients, and then request an Initial Consultation.
Veeman Law is a Saskatoon-based law firm that focuses on personal and business immigration. For more than ten years, Chris Veeman has helped people reunite their families in Canada, assisted employers with employing the international skilled labour that they need, and supported persecuted individuals in finding a safe haven in Canada.
At Veeman Law, we help with provincial nominee programs (particularly SINP applications), work permits, business visitors, entrepreneur applications, and more:
- Citizenship Applications
- Detention Reviews
- Express Entry Applications
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Considerations
- Parent and Grandparent Sponsorships
- Permanent Residence
- Pre-Removal Risk Assessments
- Refugee Claims
- Rehabilitation for Criminal Inadmissibility
- Spousal and Other Family Sponsorships
- Study Permits
- Work Permits
- Temporary Resident Permits
- Travel Document
- Visitor Visas
We have experience with all aspects of Canadian immigration and refugee law. If you would like to learn more about our services or if you require assistance, contact Veeman Law to schedule an appointment today.